Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





☆ Posted by Life Gean on Sunday, March 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM ★ 0 wrote on the stars

I took a solo adventure trip to Bataan which is around 2 hours to north of the Metro. I needed to see my friend Karina before she leaves for Canada and of course, to see Bea too, whom I haven't seen for ages. How we three are connected is a longer story but it is a small world after all. *winks*

Karina started baking sometime after graduation. Of course she learned how to do it and I praise her for that! Me? Oh I think it's easier to burn the kitchen rather than attempting this. LOL I'm glad that I had the pleasure of trying some o'her delicious red velvet cupcakes before she left!








I brought my cheki cam and we had this taken. It is with Karina now.

"I miss you already Madam!!!"
T'was nice meeting Mina on this day too.
Bea you're next! I'll follow soon~ I hope~ :')

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






★~~~ Older Stars ★ Newer Stars ~~~★