Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





01.15.12
☆ Posted by Life Gean on Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM ★ 0 wrote on the stars

Welcome to the world of a dreamer called Life. Let me show you how I see the world through my lenses. *bows*

Hello! Well it seems that I have made another blog earlier today. This one. I am back here in blogger, yet again. I have been blogging since 2005? ...or earlier I think, but I got busier as I entered college and eventually deleted it for I could no longer maintain it.

I do have my LJ from 2010 which was supposed to be my photo blog but I recently cleaned it. Turns out that some posts just grew unwanted. I can't stick to updating that much so I hope, this time... I can manage to do just that.

I originally planned on making the blog this February but I have pictures that I have to share for this month so voila~ here it is.

Happy Anniversary to Ze:A!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






 ★ Newer Stars ~~~★