Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





☆ Posted by Life Gean on Saturday, January 28, 2012 at 10:58 PM ★ 0 wrote on the stars

I've had my Samsung Corby II for a few months now. I usually name my gadgets I'm just weird that way, beat it! but I haven't named my mobile phone yet. Anyway, earlier today I purchased this cute Rilakkuma phone charm and my phone has really been hanging on that Rilakkuma strap/lanyard (something that I've had even before getting the phone). My mobile phone's colors do go with the Rilakkuma theme I use that's why it is my absolute favorite among the very limited themes I've stumbled upon! With all of those things said, I'm gonna stick with calling my mobile as Rilakkuma just for the heck of it. HeHe

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






★~~~ Older Stars ★ Newer Stars ~~~★