Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





☆ Posted by Life Gean on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 11:30 PM ★ 2 wrote on the stars

Jinon/Kim Jinchul of F.CUZ shots from the mall tour at SM Valenzuela on January 5th, 2013.



 

 



 

 

 

 

 



 

 

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 18, 2013 4:57:00 PM , Blogger Blogger Claa said...

Hey there, nice shots! I knew it. Dapat pumunta ako ~(>_< ~)

 
At Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:47:00 AM , Blogger Life Gean said...

Thank you very much Cla~ Aww that's okay, I would've dragged you to the ends of the earth if you went with me LOL I mean this was in SM Valenzuela, it was my first time there just so I could see F.CUZ there and the next day was in SM Sucat~ which was also my first time going to ahh. That's way up north then way up south! By dragging I meant I'd bring you to the airport to wait with me for hours just so we could see them for a couple minutes as they depart from the country~ whew!!! It's all fun but it'd be hard to drag along someone whose not as willing kkkkk~^^ So I guess it's okay, in a way~ ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






★~~~ Older Stars ★ Newer Stars ~~~★