Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





☆ Posted by Life Gean on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 6:02 AM ★ 2 wrote on the stars

B to the I to the G, B to the A N G~!!! I went to Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour where Big Bang rocked the night and I got high high~ I'm so high~ coz of TOP.

Wednesday night, I rushed to the Mall of Asia Arena with my dear Seoul Mates after work. The concert started even if many among the goers weren't inside yet. We happened to be among them. Boo. I was hearing "Fantastic Baby" as we were going through inspection and it was every fan for himself/herself. I guess they were very strict with the inspection since it took so much time for people to get in but when the concert started, they couldn't hold back the people who were still outside and we were still so many! I watched the concert from the General Admission area which is very far from the stage and is in free seating. Since we got in so late, we ended up in the sides. I also didn't attempt to bring Chaos, I was afraid I'd get held up in inspection, but next time, now that I think I have to guts to do it, I shall. All shots here are from my Amethyst. I can't even tell how frustrated I was being limited her but I'm glad to finally be able to take beautiful shots of a concert area with lots of glowing light sticks, I love lights~













Since I'm very far from the stage, I can only share a shot of the screen! Hey TOP!

 

Here are some of my fancam videos! I have more in Sakura MoMo but err... Note to self: Do not freaking shout-sing your lungs out when recording fancam videos!

LEFT: A part of Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" where he rips his top off.
RIGHT: End part of the concert, it's not really the "end" but it's before the encore. I lost memory space so boo me!

I fail to appreciate it when idols rip or take their tops off - that's usually followed by the scream of fangirls but for me, I don't like it. Something must be wrong with me but there are exceptions, true. I'm just really not that type of a fangirl. I'm weird that way and I take it that we're a pretty rare case so just imagine how ironic it is for me to upload [121024] Taeyang - Wedding Dress (part) - Big Bang Alive Tour - Philippines and it is the first ever KPop concert fancam I've uploaded. Enjoy~




My beautiful Big Bang Light Stick ver. 3. I may not be that a VIP but the light sticks are my favorite piece of fandom merchandise!
It was only after that day did I realize that this light stick is more expensive than my General Admission ticket for the concert. HaHaHa

 



Seoul MatesMe, Bea, Tin & Jo!

As a fangirl ending this post, here's something I just really have to blog about. We had Jeju Air fans (the non-living thing you use to cool yourself with, not the person) on our seats when got there and we all got Seungri. When we were on our way out, there were some fans (this time it's the living person!) asking where we got 'em. We said that we just found them in our seats and then did we realize that not every seat has 'em. While we were waiting at Starbucks for our friends, there were some fangirls who approached us. They were asking if they could exchange their fans for ours and guess what?! their fans were TOP!!! So lucky!!! Bea, Tin and I are TOP-biased and there were exactly the same amount of Seungri-biased fans who wanted to exchange fans with us! I'm just very delighted about it that I had to blog it. After that, Bea would rather let me hover my umbrella over her TOP fan rather than her, as if the fan would get sick if it got wet in the rain.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 05, 2012 10:01:00 PM , Blogger Pink`Tractorbeam said...

Wow, you saw Big Bang?! I'm jelly! I'm not a huge K-pop fan but I have to admit, I'm a fan of those YG Kids. Lalo na ni Sandara! :P Hahaha!

The concert looks like a lot of fun! And the photos you took are proof enough.
Haha! I miss your blog din dahil I have less time to blog hop these days! glad you dropped by on mine! Take care dear!

PS. your photos ROCK! :D

 
At Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:06:00 AM , Blogger Life Gean said...

I did! I wasn't really about to coz I have other priorities when it comes to spending LOL and they're not my bias group but I ended up going anyway! HeeHee Oh yeah! Sandara was in PH at the time too, she toured them around Philippines! There were even rumors that she was supposed to be a guest at the concert but she didn't pop out. It sure was! Big Bang's music rocks so their concerts are like always on party mode.

Thank you, I wish I could've sneaked in my dSLR tho, I could've taken better shots, much closer ones too.
Everybody's busy with their own lives~ I understand. You too~ take care!!!
Thanks for dropping by too!!! Oh which reminds me~ I have a follow-up comment on your latest post~
...I'm off~!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






★~~~ Older Stars ★ Newer Stars ~~~★