Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





☆ Posted by Life Gean on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 11:55 AM ★ 0 wrote on the stars

After celebrating Seoul Mate Tin's birthday around the Ortigas area, we went to SM Megamall and purchased our tickets for the Big Bang : Alive Galaxy Tour and then off to Makati for the Cab who were in Glorietta. I'm a newly-transformed fan... Marshall-biased might I add. Our Seoul Mates - Bea and Tin are the ones who are really their fans and I tagged along, this is the result. I particularly like their song "La La" and have been hearing it on loop for quite a few days now. I'm just like that. Here are my shots from their mall tour!













 

 

 



 

   

I'm so looking forward for the day they return to Philippines!
Did you notice Joey Thunder's shirt? It says I love Manila Philippines!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






★~~~ Older Stars ★ Newer Stars ~~~★