Follow Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Content, Photos & Layout © Life GeanBlog powered by Blogger
Onwards! To The Stars!!!
Live life reaching for the stars! A blog by a dreamer called Life!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to Onwards to the Stars!!!

Hello and Welcome! ★ online! This is a photo blog by a dreamer called Life Gean.
She made this blog to share her photos and let you see her life through lenses. Follow?


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★





☆ Posted by Life Gean on Monday, May 7, 2012 at 12:57 AM ★ 4 wrote on the stars

I went to watch Secondhand Serenade Live in Manila last May 1st. Their opening act was a band called Grace Note.







 

 

 

 







Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:55:00 PM , Blogger Pink`Tractorbeam said...

Hi there! Nice photos you have here!
By the way, thanks for hopping by at my blog! About your question on where I got Battle Royale, I got it at National Bookstore. The British edition is cheaper than the ones being sold at Fullybooked. :3

Will put your link up soon! Take care!

 
At Wednesday, June 06, 2012 5:57:00 AM , Blogger Life Gean said...

Oh thank you! *bows* Really?! They have it in National Bookstore??? I was wondering about the possibility that it would be available there but I never bothered asking around. I only searched for it online, in amazon, in the hopes of getting my hands to a copy. Wow, that's uhmm... really unexpected. HaHa. Thank you for that information! I shall try dropping National Bookstore later~ oh and thank you for the link ex too, take care and have a nice day!

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:14:00 AM , Blogger Pink`Tractorbeam said...

You're welcome! Para mas sure, check for the book at Fullybooked. Kaso mas pricey. :D

PS. I LOVE your photos. <3

 
At Monday, June 11, 2012 10:53:00 AM , Blogger Life Gean said...

Aww I checked two branches of National Bookstore and one for Fully Booked but all of 'em have no stocks for any version of the Battle Royale book/s. :'( There are three versions I think... different prices too of course.

Thank you so much Joyce! <3 It is certainly nice to know that you love my photos! *bows* I'm looking forward to reading more from your blog~ and seeing your nice pictures there too! I'll be dropping by from time to time~ LaLaLa~ HeeHee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home






★~~~ Older Stars ★ Newer Stars ~~~★